TalentQuest’s management training programs provide foundational skills that first-line supervisors and new managers need to achieve sustained high performance. Our programs are based on proprietary leadership competency models and custom competency models that are developed by our consultants and organizational psychologists.
We apply a host of assessment tools to pinpoint the exact training needs for a company as well as to determine how to build high-performance teams within your company. The content of our management training programs is designed to meet the learning and scheduling needs of your organization and to help managers answer questions such as:
- How can I improve my ability to manage performance?
- What does it take to increase customer satisfaction?
- Am I striking the right balance between doing and managing?
- Do I appear confident in times of stress? When resolving conflict?
- What are the core components of effective decision making?
- How do I apply everyday decision making to the big picture?
We show your managers how to achieve peak performance and develop into tomorrow’s leaders. Your managers will become motivating, collaborative leaders who earn the trust and respect of their teams. You will see the results in increased productivity and decreased turnover.
Management training topics include: Achieving Results Through Others, Leveraging Change, Coaching Skills, Communication Skills, Conflict Resolution, Decision-Making, Emotional Intelligence and Impact, Influence, Innovation, Interviewing Skills, Problem-Solving, and Team Effectiveness.